Monday, June 22, 2009

Doing time....

Hi everyone....
I wanted to put a quick post out here in blog-land to let everyone know that I'm raising money for the Muscular Dystrohy Association... I am going to be locked up in "jail" to raise money for MDA. My goal is to raise $3,280 before the event on August 6th!

Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide medical equipment, clinic visits, support groups and a magical week of MDA Summer Camp for the families served by the Association in our local area.

Please visit my donation homepage

1 comment:

Vera Green Productions said...

Hey Sara, it's Ashley. Your comment on my blog had me rolling! I obviously don't check it much. Let me know if you need help with the fundraising, it is kind of my specialty :)