Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello from God's Country....Wisconsin!

Hi all! This is Sara :)
I just got back from Wisconsin! My Mom, Megan, Dami and I went to Wisconsin for the weekend. We had a great time! We got to see Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Lyria, Uncle Rick, Cousin Ben, Cousin Dan, Roger, Gary and Sonya! Can you tell we were busy!

So....since we're in Wisconsin - I should give you a run-down of all that we ate... let's see - we had two dinners one night - kind of scary, right? We had delicious homemade ice cream from Olson's, Noodles and Company (I may have to open a franchise!), a delicious burger place, the Norske Nook (where my parents met!!!!) and probably too many more to list....and to think, we were only there for 4 days!

Thanks so much to Aunt Lyria, Uncle Rick, Dan and Ben... we got to stay with them and it was so much fun! Dan even let Meg, Dami and I stay in his room - what a sweet cousin!

We took all of the pics on Meg's camera, so hopefully I will have some to post tomorrow!

G'night!

1 comment:

thesisks said...

We had so much fun! The pictures are on our picasa website if you want to get them from there!