Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pics from Cheese-land!!!!

So - I definitely think that any of our posts are 100 times better with pictures!!! Here are some pics of my trip to Wisconsin...thanks to Megan and Dami. To start it off, we have a Dami sandwich....Mom and I had so much fun getting to spend so much time with Meg and Dami!

Here we are at dinner #2 one night with Aunt Lyria, Uncle Rick, Cousin Ben and Cousin Dan.....I feel kind of short in this picture!

Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Meg and Dami at Oakwood....we had the best time visiting with them :)

And - the bizarre pic from our trip - here I am with....a random baby! Actually, the mom on my flight lost her necklace and I offered to help her by holding her 14-month old son for a moment. Well, that moment turned into over an hour, because although he was unhappy while his mom was holding him - he really liked me holding him. Hence the pic above. He fell asleep in my arms for an hour!! Too funny!

G'night!

No comments: